Register of Independent General and Holistic Therapists
This register is an independent self accrediting register of holistic and general therapists and coaches based both in the UK and internationally. International members are responsible for adhering to legislation in their location.
This page is under construction and will be completed by end of 2018. It only began May 2018 after work was completed to ensure data protection compliance. The membership of the SHTC (2018) has over 100 members. Not all choose to be listed for a variety of reasons.
Members of the public contacting a therapist on this list do so at their own risk and should always check that membership is current and insurance is up to date. Members listed have provided evidence of suitable qualification to practice according to the standards of the register, and the register is amended whenever a member leaves or is removed.
Where [P] is stated next to the name, the member has completed verified practical or blended training and not just distance learning.
Members listed are current and members in good standing until proved otherwise. Members are in alphabetical order. Details are restricted in each case to three lines: Name with level of membership, Therapies insured to practice, Location(s). Where members wish to, their names will link to their website or email address.
- Adams, Louise; Full Practitioner of the SHTC
Holistic Therapist and counselling - Mindfulness-Based Life Coach, Mirfield, West Yorkshire, www.louisedawn.com [P]
- Bluett, Sarah; Full Practitioner of the SHTC
Mindfulness, Coaching, Counselling, Complementary Therapy. Norwich
- Hussaini Naimuddah
- Leonard, Lisa; Full practitioner of the SHTC. (Specialist ADHD/AS CBT Practitioner). Mental health and Learning disability recovery coach
- Martin, Brenda Full Practitioner of the SHTC. Holistic Stress Management Therapist, Nutrition Adviser, Health & Wellbeing Educator.
- Miller Lou
- Millett Michael. Fellow of the SHTC, Advisory board member and Fellow.
Counselling, Hypnotherapy, Psychotherapy, NLP, EFT
Grantham, Yorkshire [P]
- MORGAN-AYRS Denise. Fellow of the SHTC. Disabilities Officer and Partner.
Counselling, psychotherapy, hypnotherapy, mindfulness, nutritional advice, complementary therapy, life coaching.
- MORGAN-Ayrs Stuart. Fellow of the SHTC. Senior Partner and Administrator.
Psychotherapy, Counselling, Hypnotherapy, Mindfulness, Chi Gung, Seated Massage / Acupressure, NLP, Life Coaching
Edinburgh, Glasgow, Falkirk, Dublin, Skype [P]
- POLACK Sarah, Associate Practitioner of the SHTC
Cognitive Behavioural Psychological Therapy, Cognitive Behavioural Coaching.
- Rajendra Coomar, REEDHA. Full International Member of the SHTC. Early Childhood Development, Children and Adolescents, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.
INTERNATIONAL: Republic of Mauritius
- SMITH, Lorraine, Full Practitioner of the SHTC
Holistic Therapist and counselling - CBT, Resource Based Therapies (SFBT, Positive Therapy & Motivational Interviewing)
Cheltenham and Hereford
- Zeki, Dana Abou, Full International Practitioner Member of the SHTC, EFT, Yoga, NLP. International